GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION – PROPERTY MANAGER Posted 6-18-19
1. Inspect the properties assigned on a periodic basis as needed, including night inspections. Make note of repairs that are needed, review conditions, and evaluate subcontractor
performance. Schedule and complete repairs that are in budget. Submit recommendations and quotes for over budget repairs, for approval.
2. Primary contact with third party client contact person
3. Initiate repair work, obtain bids, select subcontractors, initiate purchase order/contracts for approval.
4. Provide/Update monthly narrative report to third party clients (based on client requirements)
5. Coordinate tenant communications.
a) Tenant complaint response
b) In-person tenant visits
c) CAM audit issues
d) Utility issues
e) Point of contact for tenant coordination
f) Point of contact for lease assignments, etc.
6. Coordinate on vacant space (i.e. inspection of premises prior to tenant vacating, lock changes, Condition of Premises/HVAC reports, Space Dimensions form, general clean-up,
installing leasing signs, assuming utility accounts, periodic inspection of vacancies)
7. Preparation of annual expense budgets.
8. Approval of property expenses.
9. Primary contact for utility related issues specific to property.
10. Enforce tenant occupancy policies and procedures.
11. Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
12. Interface with: Leasing agent, construction personnel, assistant controller (collections manager), and risk management
13. Other responsibilities as required:
Promotional/marketing activity (i.e. seasonal décor)
Attendance at planning board or other public meetings
Supervise on-site personnel
Appear as a witness for tenancy actions or liability cases.
14. Other duties as assigned by the Vice President of Property Management.
Contact: Erika Toscani
VP Property Management
LEVIN MANAGEMENT CORPORATION
975 US Hwy 22 l North Plainfield, NJ 07060
PO Box 326 l Plainfield, NJ 07061
Licensed Real Estate Broker.