About The Job:
The Service Manager’s role requires effective and careful evaluation in response to a broad range of maintenance needs to assist and optimize the efficient operation of property. The right candidate will be someone who is honest, self-directed, organized, able to multi-task, and who works well with people, both co-workers and residents. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Appliance Repair
- Locks & Keys
- Basic Carpentry
- Painting and Drywall Repair
- Janitorial, Grounds and Snow Removal
Requirements of the Position:
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal;
- Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter;
- Excellent customer service skills a must.
- Prior experience in the facilities maintenance field;
- On-call coverage for emergencies after hours, weekends and holidays;
- Skilled in routine apartment maintenance, as well as handling administrative tasks and paperwork related to vendors/contractors;
- Ability to respond and remedy maintenance issues in a timely manner.
Education and Experience:
Requires High School Diploma or GED, as well as a valid driver’s license. Prior experience in the facilities maintenance field with a minimum of 5 or more year’s related job experience with basic carpentry, electrical, plumbing and overseeing capital improvement projects.
Compensation and Benefits:
Peabody Properties, Inc. offers competitive pay along with a rich benefits package that includes, but is not limited to, medical, dental, 401(k), Roth IRA, STD, life insurance, Employee Assistant Programs (EAP), paid time off, paid holidays, paid training, tuition reimbursement, wellness programs, employee referral bonuses, and flex spending.
Peabody Properties, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to workforce diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation and other legally protected characteristics. If you require a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please e-mail our Company Recruiter and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Smoke-free workplace. Drug-free work environment.
Contact: Property Manager- Carrie Radice e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Tracey Court, Unit 101, Basking Ridge, NJ 07920 (908) 647 - 0600
YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | LinkedIn