About Colliers International
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) is an industry-leading global real estate services company with 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.
Colliers professionals think differently, share great ideas and offer thoughtful and innovative advice that help clients accelerate their success. Colliers has been ranked among the top 100 global outsourcing firms by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals for 12 consecutive years, more than any other real estate services firm.
We are seeking a Real Estate Financial Analyst to join our team due to growth of business. The successful candidate will be responsible for conducting financial analysis on investment sale transactions, as well as market analysis relevant to client pitches. This role is a permanent, full time role that can be based out of either our Parsippany or Woodbridge, NJ Offices.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
· Analyze and evaluate project request from clients and owners for properties being considered for investment sales and development transactions
· Prepare discounted cash flow analyses, net present value analyses, IRR and DCF calculations and sensitivity analyses
· Research, analyze, and evaluate market feasibility for various real estate transactions
· Review and analyze rent rolls, income, expenses, tenant leases and articulate issues/concerns in a clear and effective manner
· Articulate findings (both pros and cons) of transactions to team members in a professional, thorough manner
· Assist in collecting and evaluating required due diligence for real estate transactions; make necessary inquiries to clients to ensure that required information is provided in a timely and effective manner
· Contact appraisers, brokers, and research firms to obtain real estate comparable information and market data
· Help manage timeline and content creation for projects: pitches/presentations, valuation, offering memoranda and marketing material, etc.
· Maintain consistent familiarity with various product types and market/industry trends
· Bachelor's degree; Business, Finance, or Accounting is required.
· 1-3 years of commercial real estate experience working in an analyst capacity with specific experience in developing financial models utilizing Argus and Excel software
· Knowledge of local commercial real estate markets preferred
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Argus (DCF and Enterprise)
· Strong math and advanced research skills
· Exceptional analytical skills
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects in a timely and thorough manner
· Ability to procure and maintain Salesperson’s license
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for the role, here is the link we would like applications to go to - https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=COLLIERS&cws=68&rid=7046