ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Responds to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and building technical staff resolve problems promptly.
· Ensures that services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
· Performs periodic regular property inspection.
· Recommends and/or approves alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary.
· Contracts for and supervises vendor services as required.
· At owner's discretion, markets and leases the property, showing space to prospective tenants.
· Coordinates tenant move-ins and move-outs, and walks-through spaces with tenants and tenant improvement department.
· Acts as primary contact with property owners to ensure that objectives as being met.
· Prepares and delivers timely, accurate and complete reports.
· Develops and controls annual budgets for operating and capital expenses.
· Forecasts management plans and prepares monthly performance, explaining variances.
· Develops business relationships through membership and participations in professional, industry/trade and civic organizations.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
No formal supervisory responsibilities in this position. Provides informal assistance such as technical guidance, and/or training to coworkers. May coordinate and assign tasks to co-workers within a work unit and/or project.
Desired Skills and Experience
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university and a minimum of one to two years of related experience and/or training.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Real estate license required.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
Decisions made with understanding of procedures and company policies to achieve set results and deadlines. Responsible for setting own project deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause short-term impact to co-workers and supervisor.
Commercial Real Estate and Real Estate
Resumes can directly to my attention.
Accordia Realty Ventures LLC
100 Passaic Avenue
Fairfield, NJ 07004