Manages all aspects of a single property or portfolio of commercial, industrial or retail properties. Oversees all marketing, operations and financial activities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responds to tenant needs, ensuring that administrative and building technical staff resolve problems promptly. Ensures that services are provided in compliance with policies, procedures, regulations and contractual obligations and standards.
· Ensures periodic regular property inspection. Recommends and/or approves alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary. Contracts for and supervises vendor services as required.
· At owner's discretion, markets and leases the property, qualifying and showing space to prospective tenants, and negotiating new leases and lease renewals.
Coordinates tenant move-ins and move-outs, and "walk-through" spaces
with tenants and tenant improvement department.
· Acts as primary contact with property owners to ensure that objectives as being met.
Prepares and delivers timely, accurate and complete reports.
· Develops and controls annual budgets for operating and capital expenses. Forecasts management plans and prepares monthly performance, explaining variances.
· Collects rent and pays expenses in compliance with lease terms. Prepares all required legal notices. Recommends and coordinates legal action as necessary.
· Reviews and reconciles tenant rent and Common Area Maintenance (CAM) recovery charges.
· Negotiates early terminations of leases. Provides lease analysis for client's review and approval. Documents settlement of and notifies affected parties.
· Supports all property sales by overseeing due diligence process and monitoring the activity of outside brokers.
· Develops business relationships through membership and participation in professional, industry/trade and civic organizations.
· Performs other duties as assigned.
*** We are unable to provide relocation assistance for this opportunity.
Provides formal supervision to individual employees within single functional or operational area. Recommends staff recruitment, selection, promotion, advancement, corrective action and termination. Plans and monitors appropriate staffing levels and utilization of labor, including overtime. Prepares and delivers performance appraisal for staff. Mentors and coaches team members to further develop competencies. Leads by example and models behaviors that are consistent with the company's values.
Desired Skills and Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from four-year college or university
· Four to six years of related experience and/or training.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
· Real estate license required.
· CPM or RPA professional designation or candidacy preferred.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational and analytical skills.
· Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers.
· Ability to effectively present information.
· Ability to respond effectively to sensitive issues.
· Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles.
· Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions.
· Conducts advanced financial analysis.
Commercial Real Estate and Facilities Services
Resumes can directly to my attention.
Accordia Realty Ventures LLC
100 Passaic Avenue
Fairfield, NJ 07004