Wiss & Company, LLP is a leading regional accounting firm that has served the New Jersey/New York metropolitan area since 1969. Headquartered in Livingston, New Jersey, we also maintain offices in Iselin, Flemington and New York City, with a firm wide total of 28 partners and more than 150 staff. While our size and local presence position us to provide the personal attention of a small firm, we also possess the depth and reach of a national accounting firm through our membership with the Leading Edge Alliance, connecting our clients with additional mind-share throughout the United States. Representing clients across a wide array of industries, Wiss is committed to providing technical expertise, insightful problem solving and proactive business advice.
· Good Understanding of all aspects of Real Estate taxation, and related business matters related to Family Owned Real Estate enterprises.
· Proficient in audits, reviews and compilations.
· Candidate must be willing to take ownerships of engagements, work independently, and have good communication skills with other Wiss team members and clients.
· 8-10 years of Public accounting experience is required.
· Experience with Family Owned Real Estate Companies.
· The candidate must be willing to be consultative and provide business advice to owners.
· The candidate should have a general understanding of GAAP and Standards Governing Reviews and Compilations.
· Must be CPA certified.
Salary will be dependent upon one’s level of experience. We are offering a competitive salary, plus a comprehensive benefits package. Only those candidates that match the specifications of this job will be contacted.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wiss& Company LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.