Temperature fluctuations can cause power disruptions and equipment malfunctions. When the thermometer spikes, ensure that your investment is protected with these energy-saving tips!
To combat heat-induced power problems, consider investing in a Powervator. This product improves tenant safety by eliminating the possibility of passengers being trapped if building power is lost or interrupted.
- o Battery-operated lowering device designed for many types of elevators.
- o Safely lowers your elevators, opens the cab doors, and shuts the elevator down with the doors open, allowing passengers to safely exit the car.
- o Automatic activation - Unit turns on during power failure. Will provide multiple voltages for seamless valve and door operation.
- o On/Off and Push-To-Test switches on the circuit board aid in routine diagnostic tests and allow safe maintenance work.
- o Maintenance-free gel-cell batteries are trickle-charged for prolonged life. Sealed batteries eliminate the possibility of dangerous fume build-up.
- o Complete unit is CSA approved.
Electronic Control Valves
Electronic control valves provide maximum ride comfort, regardless of load and temperature. Features include:
- o Applicable in new installations and modernizations and has the capability to be retro-fitted to existing systems
- o Low energy and maintenance costs
- o Short travel time and often, no necessary oil regulation
- o Great variability in design applications Excellent travel features and low maintenance costs
Regulate Your Motor Room Temperature!
Be sure to keep your motor room between 45 and 90 degrees Fahrenheit with relative humidity not to exceed 85%!